Insurance Service Simi Valley

What is Renters’ Insurance?

Many tenants believe that their landlords’ homeowners’ insurance will cover the damages caused to the structure as well as their belongings. However, this is not the case. In Simi Valley, Homeowners’ Insurance provides comprehensive coverage only for the owners. Therefore, whether you are living in a condo, apartment, or home as a tenant, you need renters’ insurance to cover your belongings against loss and damages due to fire, theft, floods, or sewer backup damage. Also, it can pay-off the medical bills if someone on your property gets injured.

In a nutshell, renters’ insurance is similar to homeowners’ insurance sans coverage for the dwelling and other structures on the property.

Rais insurance Services will bring you in contact with the best agents in town to get your belongings insured in a rented property. Also, they help you get Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, and Flood Insurance in Simi Valley.